Shin splints caused bc of crappy shoes?

i think i got shin splints from playing basketball. is it crappy shoes? theyre nothing special and i jump a decent amount when doing layups and come down pretty hard. also anyone know how long until they will heal? Update: actually idk for sure but it feels like my hips sometimes hurt too. but kinda the knee all... show more i think i got shin splints from playing basketball. is it crappy shoes? theyre nothing special and i jump a decent amount when doing layups and come down pretty hard.

also anyone know how long until they will heal?
Update: actually idk for sure but it feels like my hips sometimes hurt too. but kinda the knee all the way down to the ankle but it feels inside the bone. not really the outside
Update 2: hip joints(like where the leg connects with hips)
Update: oh and it hurts to run let alone jump sometimes. it might even be my whole leg too i dont really remember but it hurts like sh*t
Update 2: and when i say inside the bone in mean in the center. not on the inside. like if a bone was hollow and there was something inside the hollow bone the thing inside would hurt