Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Why does Trump claim he never settles lawsuits when he has settled over 100 of them?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • justa
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh boy, Trump lies, and lies big time. He also loses lawsuits. He's an extremely litigious person when he doesn't get his way. He alone can tie up the courts if he doesn't get what he wants.

He's been in court over 3,500 time on one side or the other. And he was named in 169 federal lawsuits.

This guy plays the system as well as he played the Republicans.

• 5 years ago

I'm not at all a Trump supporter, but when someone says "never" or "always" in speech, they generally mean "almost never" or "almost always". Like if someones wife says "you never clean the toilet." If you cleaned it once last year, that doesn't negate the statement.

I'd say whether Trump settles a percentage of his lawsuits is not worth pursuing. There are so many bigger targets for his insincere statements. His suggestion that he debate Sanders, for instance. Then requiring a donation from the networks as an excuse to pull out. Then when it looked like that wouldn't work, saying he would only debate the Democratic nominee.

• 5 years ago

If Trump can settle 100 lawsuits without us even knowing then he's clearly a tactical genius and must become our next president if we want to save America.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Because Trump is full of crap. Speaking in absolutes makes for better soundbites but they're rarely accurate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kini
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

He doesnt want to settle this. Those people signed up for a course and now they want the money back. Why should he settle and pay out. He wasnt even responsible for the classes.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I find it comical you worry about Trump when it's hillary the liar you should be worried about.

• 5 years ago

Did he say "never"?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.