Who do Zionist jews hate arab democracy?

For example, they hate Palestinian Arabs and support anti-Arabism.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • lare
    Lv 7
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i believe the number one responsibility of our Congress people is to get their facts right before spouting off non-sense. Israel is not the only democracy in the middle east and it was not the first either. Turkey has been our closest ally throughout the Cold War Era, and unlike Israel, Turkey has allowed us to station our nuclear armed missiles there and is a member of NATO. Turkey has been a democracy since 1923!! Lebanon, a neighbor of modern day Israel established its Constitutional Democracy in 1926. Israel was not established until 1948 and Israel still does not have a Constitution guarantying its citizen any form of democracy. As to Democracy in the middle east, 3000 American soldiers died to establish democratic governments in both Afghanistan and Iraq. No Israeli soldiers died in that effort. As to Allies, our best ally has been Jordan, who unlike Israel is fighting along with us in the conflict against ISIL. While Jordan is a monarchy, the majority of the seats in its legislature are elected.

Where do i get my facts? From the CIA, the same resource that is available to you. Look in the public CIA World Factbook available on-line.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Pablo
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

I have never heard of an Arab Democracy. It is the oldest civilization on the planet and most governments are theocratic religion based constructs with a lust for the power struggle of many warlords. They may have a vote but it is not democracy or a republic. They just do not get democracy and a republic has never happened in reallity

• kil
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

I think that it's more about supporting muslims than the democracy. Any inkling of sharia law can lead to empowering isis.

• 4 years ago

They hate and oppose anything that wants to destroy Israel. That SHOULDN'T be that hard to figure out. The moment a stable Palestinian government accepts the existence of Israel as Egypt did in the 1970's, there will be peace and Israel will be able to co-exist to the peaceful Palestinian government than emerges.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jamie
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Eh what ? 21 or 22 % of Israelis are Arabs with equal opportunities .

• LAN
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Funny how they hate the people who constantly attack them isn't it?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Ted Nugent is that you?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Not all do.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.