Had protected sex with my boyfriend a week ago, the day I ended my period and got birth control. Am I pregnant?

I ended my period last Wednesday and got birth control Wednesday. My PMS usually starts during the 20's of each month. I've been noticing cramps, nausea, brown discharge which just started today. I've been moody and sleepy. We checked the condom and nothing was leaking. Tarina, the pill that I'm on,... show more I ended my period last Wednesday and got birth control Wednesday. My PMS usually starts during the 20's of each month. I've been noticing cramps, nausea, brown discharge which just started today. I've been moody and sleepy. We checked the condom and nothing was leaking. Tarina, the pill that I'm on, is said to cause nausea and mood swings but I'm terrified. Could I be pregnant?
1 answer 1