What really happened between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky?It was really Monica's mixed up womanhood that dragged Bill through the mud.?

Wun't it.?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Best Answer

Wun't?

Ach, du liebe

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

William Jefferson Clinton, descendent of some very distinguished figures from the early American colonial period, decided to adulterously defile a naive intern in the same room and chair where great men of moral character and faith once sat deliberating the course of a young and beautiful nation. He genuinely enjoyed the thought of perverting the noble legacies of his ancestors, further polluting his marriage and disrespecting himself. Afterwards, he felt no remorse at all and lied like a deviant sociopath, attempting to excuse his behavior from further scrutiny by parsing the definition of the English word 'is.' Having largely succeeded in remaining a beloved American icon, he has gotten off on this even more and now seeks the ultimate thrill of returning as a filthy old man to the scene of the crime arm in arm with the wife he openly dishonored, while playing the role of 'first gentleman' to the first female President of the United States.

That is what persons of conscience traditionally call 'evil.'

• Lane4 years agoReport

Let's research Hillary Clinton,Kelly Ripa and Lorena Bobbit and find out why

• Piero
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

I have no idea what actually happened. This girl was a "groupie" or she wouldn't have been working as an "intern" Women are inexplicably drawn, sexually, to men in power. Bill didn't resist temptation. She wasn't forced or coerced. She blabbed and screwed up things for a lot of people.

Why didn't JFKs multiple, and open, dalliances get noticed???????

• 4 years ago

She sucked his dick

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

idk

• Lane4 years agoReport

I don't know either .....That's why I asked .....Da !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.