Toni asked in HealthMental Health · 4 years ago

I'm depressed, I'm NOT suicidal.?

I promise, I'm not feeling suicidal but I am extremely depressed. I have an eating disorder and I've had one since I was a kid. I have a question but before I get to that question I need to explain the situation. So I had a family friend, he was very close with my family and close with me like a big brother. One day he sexually assaults me, I get the blame for it and not only that the family friend who did it tries to get me to kill myself even when I was already at a breaking point. And it gets even better, I was assaulted in the same place where I am currently living and I have to f**king live with the memories almost everyday. How do you forgive someone like that? That person tried to get me to end my life. I don't forgiveness from me is in his f**king future. And there is a vivacious rumor about me, the authority and a few nurses thinks that I'm a slut who f**ks every person that comes to my direction. And this particular person did it because I rejected him. This s**t is driving me to a breaking point. I don't know how much more I can take. I work a minimum wage job, if I could, I would move into a different state but I can't afford it. I'm not rich and I ain't no d**n republican who can just s**t dollar bills outta my a**.

2 Answers

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.