My fellow concert attendees that PAY big bucks to see and hear our favorite musicians, SHOULDN'T these musicians LEAVE their POLITICAL?

VIEWS, back stage?

THE MOST OPENLY HATED MINORITY IN THE U.S. - Guaracabuya

www.amigospais-guaracabuya.org/oagaq121.php

Mar 26, 2005 - Famous guitarist Carlos Santana proudly wearing a Che t-shirt while ... the faux-pas of appearing at the Oscar Awards ceremony, brandishing, with ... to the lamentable character known as Che Guevara by those Cubans who ...

You too, Bruce!

Source:

Bruce Springsteen - Born In The U.S.A. - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZD4ezDbbu4

Youtube thumbnail

Artist: Bruce Springsteen

Album: Born in the U.S.A.

Released: 1984

Lyrics: Born down in a dead man's town / The first kick I took was when I hit the ground / End up like a dog that's been beat too much / Till you spend half your life just covering up… Full lyrics on Google Play

Nominations: Grammy Award for Record of the Year

Favorite Answer

The problem of 40 years of drugs

seriously. you are complaining about something that happened over a decade ago? musicians and other celebrities see their performances as a chance to be seen and heard and if they have strong political leanings they will use those venues to promote them in some way. If you do not like that, then do not buy the tickets. I always thought buying tickets at ridiculous prices for a couple of hours of too loud music is a waste of my money.

Nah, let them have their free speech.

• Thomas CNSRV
      4 years agoReport

Not at my expense.
      BTW, I don't patronize these shows; just askin'!