What will replace the Republican Party after it disintegrates this year?

What looked like only a decent chance that the GOP would dissolve in 2016 is now turning into a near certainty as the Republican leadership prepares to run a 3rd party candidate to insure that Trump will not win the Presidency as a Republican.

What will replace the GOP when it dissolves? Obviously, there will be some soul searching from the "mainstream Republicans" and the "party leaders". Obviously, the Trump crowd will stick with Trump and they will never come back to the GOP. What will the new replacement Republican party look like? What will be their ideas and ideals? The Trump crowd probably thinks the Republicans haven't hated on Mexicans enough, or Muslims, or Canadians, or.... Will the "New Republican" Party abandon their recent racist past and build a party platform that doesn't include hating the various ethnic and minority groups in America?

Bonus Question: What will the new party call itself? I'm thinking The Neo-Whigs.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Trumps run, will no doubt revitalize the Tea Party.........otherwise known as the Dumbsh*ts movement. ----

but when he LOSES............they will crash and burn, once again .

I'd like to think the GOP will learn something..........but we all know that won't happen.............so they'll just run another crop of totally laughable losers in 2020.........and no dobt Ted Crud will be back.

Then they'll find another token non-politician black guy again..............maybe a janitor next time........or the shoe shine guy at the convention. ......just to prove that they have a black guy.

Sarah Palin will be on quualudes by then, and be crazier than ever........just swilling booze live on tv, and washing down her meds.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

What will replace the Republican Party after it disintegrates this year?

>> LOL, is there nothing but voluntarily stupid, hating, lying people ( dem and rep ) in YA's or what ... it's no wonder, " Life is goin to Hell in a Hand Basket ! " in the World, including America, so many TERRIBLE PEOPLE !!!

• 4 years ago

It all depends who will replace the senate and congress. If they continually elect tea party conservatives they will continue to lose elections.

If they elect moderate or liberal republicans who are willing to put aside party differences, and be bipartisan, they might recover. I don't see that happening as long as the Koch brothers are alive. Trump is definitely not a conservative or even a moderate republican. Actually, Hillary isn't a Liberal either.

• 4 years ago

It will probably be a new neutral party that's probably composed of multiple ethnicities.However,i'd be surprised if such a party was created because you know,its the USA we're talking about

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Donald Trump in the White House, that's what!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

They will slip into obscurity and Democrats will take over and get things done.

• Let me guess, you didn't see the spanking libshits got when they lost the House and Senate coming either.

• 4 years ago

Not terribly bright, are we, dear? Aww...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.