Should I apply to become a State Trooper or Game Warden?

My long term goal is to join the ranks of the FBI?....I want to be an HRT Operator and was thinking that I could become a State Trooper somewhere and become a SWAT Team Member and gain some experience doing that....or become a Game Warden and advance to their tactical operations group....what would you advise me to do?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    If you want to become an fbi agent, start with schooling and then progress into ANY TYPE of law enforcement. Youre practically building a network within your field. FBI hires anyone that is qualified. You can be a patrol officer and still be hired over a guy that is the SWAT team leader. Just like any job, as long as you are willing to put in the work (i.e. college/experience) you'll make it.

    Game warden and State troopers are two completely different job assignments. I recommend doing municipal/state police and then progressing from there. But dont take tips that you got off from the internet. do what your passion is. do you like the wilderness? do game warden. or do you like solving people's problems? Municipal police

  • WRG
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

    Being a Game Warden won't help you become a FBI Special Agent.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.