How to self-score my ACT practice test?

I found this practice test on an online pdf of a Mc-graw Hill book. I just finished it, and I'm trying to figure out what my scores would be.

English: 67/75

Math: 52/60

Reading: 34/40

Science: 35/40

I took a real ACT back in December without any prep at all and scored a 27 composite. This practice test is the first prep I have done so far. My next official test is March 4th. I am aiming for a 30-32. Does this seem like a feasible goal?

Thanks everyone!

Favorite Answer

Really, you are wasting your time with that test. Practice with the on-line or printed stuff from ACT. Your counselor should have a free booklet with a practice test and info on scoring.

Feasible goal, yes if you work on it using the real materials and do a lot of work. By March 4. Probably not enough time unless you spend all your time on that.

It is hard to get that high without a tutor or course. Possible with a lot of hard study with the real stuff and much practice on your own but rare.

The good news is that you have great ability. The bad news is that that is not all it takes. Study, practice. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat.