recession of the moon - less than 1.2 billion yrs.
short period comets - less than 10,000 yrs.
earth’s magnetic strength - declined 10% in the last 150 yrs and 40% in the last 1,000.
C-14 in coal, oil, and graphite, the earth cannot be billions of years old.
1. Lazarus bacteria—bacteria revived from salt inclusions supposedly 250 million years old, suggest the salt is much younger.
2. The decay in the human genome due to multiple slightly harmful mutations added each generation is consistent with an origin several thousand years ago.
3. Dinosaur blood cells, blood vessels and proteins are not consistent with their supposed age, but make more sense if the fossils are young.
4. Thick, tightly bent rock strata with no signs of melting or fracturing. These wipe out hundreds of millions of years of time and are consistent with extremely rapid formation during the biblical Flood.
5. Polystrate fossils—for example, broken vertical tree trunks in northern and southern hemisphere coal that traverse many strata indicate rapid burial and accumulation of the organic material that became coal, eliminating many millions of years.
6. Flat gaps—where one rock layer sits on another rock layer but with supposedly millions of years of time missing, yet the contact plane lacks significant erosion. E.g. Redwall Limestone / Tapeats Sandstone in the Grand Canyon (more than a 100 million year gap).
7. The amount of salt in the world’s oldest lake contradicts its supposed age and suggests an age consistent with its formation after Noah’s Flood.
8. Erosion at Niagara Falls and similar places is consistent with a few thousand years since the Flood.
9. Measured rates of stalactite and stalagmite growth in limestone caves are consistent with an age of several thousand years.
11. The amount of helium, a product of decay of radioactive elements, retained in zircons in granite is consistent with an age of 6,000±2000 years, not the supposed billions of years.
12. The amount of lead in zircons from deep drill cores vs. shallow ones is similar. But there should be less in the deep ones due to the higher heat causing higher diffusion rates over the long ages supposed. If the ages are only thousands of years, this would explain the similarity.
13. Evidence of recent volcanic activity on Earth’s moon contradicts the supposed vast age—it should have long since cooled if it were billions of years old.
14. Presence of magnetic fields on Uranus and Neptune, which should be “dead” according to evolutionary long-age beliefs. Assuming a solar system age of thousands of years, physicist Russell Humphreys accurately predicted the strengths of the magnetic fields of Uranus and Neptune.
15. Methane on Titan, Saturn’s largest moon—it should all be gone in just 10,000 years because of UV-induced breakdown to ethane. And the large quantities of ethane are not there either.
16. Speedy stars are consistent with a young age for the universe. For example, many stars in the dwarf galaxies in the Local Group are moving away from each other at speeds of 10–12 km/s. At these speeds, the stars should have dispersed in 100 million years, which, compared with the supposed 14 billion-year age of the universe, is a short time.
17. Spiral structure in galaxies should be lost in much less than 200 million years. This is inconsistent with their claimed age of many billions of years. The discovery of ‘young’ spiral galaxies highlights the problem of the assumed evolutionary ages.
18. super nova remnants, only enough to account for a universe 7,000 yrs old.
1 - 3.3 billion yrs on rocks containing diamonds (K/Ar) but the diamonds Carbon dated 58,000 yrs.
'''The first statement relies upon the moon receding the same amount every year, which we know not to be true.'''
not true, we don't know that
'''The second one only proves that comets are young, not the entire universe.'''
not true, they came from the big bang
'''Earths magnetic poles are in the process of swapping, actually.'''
that has nothing to do with the waning magnetic strength
'''That's why C-14 dating isn't used anymore.'''
the earth's magnetic field has nothing to do with C-14