Wouldn't it be great if Hillary also nominated Garland for SC if she wins? Wouldn't that make the GOP look like complete fools...?

Update:

Obama is not a judge. Neither is Michelle. Some political stunt would not work out for anybody.

Update 2:

The NRA is crying bloody murder only because he voted to have a Maryland gun case reheard by a larger jury - 9 judges instead of three. That's it, and they're acting like he's Satan incarnate. And the decision was upheld FYI.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

She's not going to. Obama nominated him because hes' a moderate and to piss off the GOP. Hillary would pick a justice much more liberal.

• 5 years ago

If she wins, she can nominate who she wants. And because she won, she will likely get her way.

And America will suffer for it for decades to come.

UPDATE: Garland voted to have a larger panel review that decision. And the decision was upheld when Garland's vote failed!

• 5 years ago

No, that would make the democrats look like fools since it shows they are pro-corporatist in reality. I suppose it'd make the GOP look a little like fools too, but I would wonder more about the democrats for putting forward someone as right-wing as Garland.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I don't know if I would want Garland. I haven't really looked into his decisions or judicial history.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Why do Liberals always ask " Imaginary" scenarios all the time?? As if Gee, Wouldn't it be cool if all one the Lottery next year?

• 5 years ago

No Hillary will nominate Obama.

• 5 years ago

She is going to nominate someone far more liberal.

• Ditka
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Hillary can pick anyone she wants BUT it still has to be approved by Congress.

• 5 years ago

No, it would make her look like a fool for nominating someone who had already been rejected.

• cosmo
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

She should nominate Obama. That would show them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.