Wouldn't it be great if Hillary also nominated Garland for SC if she wins? Wouldn't that make the GOP look like complete fools...?

Obama is not a judge. Neither is Michelle. Some political stunt would not work out for anybody.

The NRA is crying bloody murder only because he voted to have a Maryland gun case reheard by a larger jury - 9 judges instead of three. That's it, and they're acting like he's Satan incarnate. And the decision was upheld FYI.

Favorite Answer

She's not going to. Obama nominated him because hes' a moderate and to piss off the GOP. Hillary would pick a justice much more liberal.

If she wins, she can nominate who she wants. And because she won, she will likely get her way.

And America will suffer for it for decades to come.

UPDATE: Garland voted to have a larger panel review that decision. And the decision was upheld when Garland's vote failed!

No, that would make the democrats look like fools since it shows they are pro-corporatist in reality. I suppose it'd make the GOP look a little like fools too, but I would wonder more about the democrats for putting forward someone as right-wing as Garland.

I don't know if I would want Garland. I haven't really looked into his decisions or judicial history.

Why do Liberals always ask " Imaginary" scenarios all the time?? As if Gee, Wouldn't it be cool if all one the Lottery next year?

No Hillary will nominate Obama.

She is going to nominate someone far more liberal.

• Ditka

Hillary can pick anyone she wants BUT it still has to be approved by Congress.

No, it would make her look like a fool for nominating someone who had already been rejected.

• cosmo

She should nominate Obama. That would show them.