sylvia asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 5 years ago

does ebay accept american express credit cards?

there is this phone i want and i want it but i cant get it if paypal dosent accept american express.. i know they dont accept amex gift cards what about credit card??

Favorite Answer

It actually depends on the seller you're buying from. I have sold a few items on eBay. When a seller lists and item to sell, eBay asks for payment methods that the seller accepts. Most common payment method is Paypal. If the seller chooses to accept credit card, the seller must be able to accept credit card. I don't know how that works. I only accept Paypal. Usually people that sells small amount of items don't accept credit cards and the people that sells a lot of stuff do accept credit cards.

Anyways, on the listing, you can check if the seller accepts credit card or not. Paypal is always accepted. You can also sign up for Bill Me Later through Paypal, which works similar to a credit card.

eBay doesn't take payments. Paypal accepts American Express.

• ?

A REAL credit card... yes.

yes they will

ask them