How will Hillary Klinton explain away the murder of 12 children at Waco, Ron Brown DNC Chair & his lawyer and kidnapping of Elian Gonzales?

Hillary will face hours of potentially incrimnating criminal evidence against her, if she makes it far enough to face Trump in the Presidential debates

This will make her email crimes look insignificant as her involvemnt with covering up murder is uncovered by Trump and his growing support base. Hillary is an arrogant idiot to face Trump because of this. Hillary better quit while she can run from this.

Grandmothers who have had enough of Bush Obama & Klinton sell outs

My Birthday Party - Halloween 2015 - Scottsdale AZ

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Daro
    Lv 7
    4 years ago
    Best Answer

She will never be asked any of that schitt on TV. Have you not noticed lib media workin overtime to clean up her blunders?

Like her big blooper on TV April 3? Stuck her big feet right in there, but Fat Ed is sure not covering it.

• Daro
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

"New American". Real news all the time.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

The Waco Siege left 22 children under the age of 18 dead.

And, no Hillary will never be asked, nor will she be asked about how she got that child rapist off on a technicality and then laughed about it.

• J M
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

She has nothing to do with any of that. You still assume Republicans won't find a way to derail Trump, which isn't true.

Trump is not smart.

• 4 years ago

Trump is the new David Koresh. His fans are the Trump Davidians.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Waco is in taxas. That's a republican state. Who was the governor?

• Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

another anonymous liberal who doesn't haven't a clue

• 4 years ago

Why that picture

• Gretta4 years agoReport

My 49th Birthday - I turn 50 this year. Stop by.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.