What is Yahoo 7?

After months of no "best answer" or "violation notice" emails, I've had a violation notice from Yahoo 7. I haven't given Yahoo permission to relay my answers to other networks. Can I sue?
Update: So it seems that a British person answering an American question has brought a blush to the cheek of an Australian who reported it. That destroys the stereotypes. As usual, the answer conformed to community guidelines and the reporter has now been demoted. I would suggest that if the content of Y!A is too... show more So it seems that a British person answering an American question has brought a blush to the cheek of an Australian who reported it. That destroys the stereotypes. As usual, the answer conformed to community guidelines and the reporter has now been demoted. I would suggest that if the content of Y!A is too strong for Network 7 subscribers, they stop linking to it.