Future
Lv 7
Future asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

If you had some Nationalist tool like Trump constantly scapegoating you are your parents for the country's problems, wouldn't you...?

...get angry too?

Update:

So you can't speak if you are a natural born citizen, unlike Cruz?

Update 2:

Go scr** yourself, question moving jerkoff.

Update 3:

The should have just shot 6 people like the Cons did at the BLM rally.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Best Answer

Probably, but if that were the case, that would mean my parents were illegals, making me an "anchor baby", so I wouldn't have room to speak.

• Future
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

Thanks, I'm still not sure what point you are making but here's a BA for being helpful!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Illegals are a legitimate problem. We should get rid of them. That is certainly not the only problem faced by America, but Trump has enumerated some of the others, such as Muslim terrorism and the ill effects of so-called free trade. Illegals are not a scapegoat; they are among the problems we need to solve. If the fvckers want to wave foreign flags at Trump events, that only underscores the need and increases Trump's popularity, so keep it up.

• Future
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

Go wave a confederate flag somewhere. At least Mexican Americans don't think their flag belongs on federal buildings.

• 4 years ago

A

• Future
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

Con sock ID troll just building up points so he can start deleting and moving questions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.