Is Kylie Jenner pretty? (In your opinion)?

Am I the only one who thinks that Kylie Jenner isn't that pretty?

Look at Taylor Hill, Brooke Shields, Megan Fox.. THEY ARE THE DEFINITION OF BEAUTY.

But... Kylie Jenner? Idk... I just don't find her pretty at all.. She looks so regular..

I just don't get it why so many people want to be like her.. Oh well.

What do you think?

• User

Its absolutely fine that you have a different opinion on Kylie Jenner and don't think she is pretty enough like other including Taylor Hill, Brooke Shields, Megan Fox. I know many who have the same opinion as you on Taylor Hill, Brooke Shields, Megan Fox. That does not make them ugly. Same is the case for Kylie Jenner in my opinion. BTW if you don't find Kylie Jenner pretty, you can check this post.

I dunno. There's something about her "certain beauty" that kinda reminds me of a plastic bratz doll. Either way, I share the same opinion as you do. I don't actually think that she's that pretty or beautiful. Of course, she has looks, I mean, look at those lips. But in all honesty, I prefer the old her than the Kylie that we know today. I actually like Kendall's looks and body shape more than hers. I actually have a thing with tall skinny girls which up to this day, still confuse me. I think that she's prettier than Kylie, and she's pretty, in a natural way, but Kylie on the other hand, pretty(I guess), but in a plastic bratz doll way.

Because thats what people do to celebrities, however they look there will always be a group of people who idolise them so much that they want to look like the celebrity and on the other hand, there will be a group of people who dislike them or just see them as average or boring/dull.

I think astrology explains this. Our own venus sign shows us what we find beautiful in others.

Even if you never meet a celebrity a synastry chart can show you why you are drawn towards the celebrity, every celebrity I find beautiful to watch there is often some grand trines or some strong harmonious aspects going on OR neptune(creates illusions, deception)...

What is beauty to you? Clearly all of the women that you mention are beautiful, but personally they all just merge into the see of beautiful people for me, none of them stand out to me.

Angelina Jolie does to me, many find her weird looking or average though or even ugly, but to me she is the definition of beauty. She has lilith in the first house.. i have it in my 5th house... explains!

I think all of the Kardashians are pretty but I find Kim and Kourtney the most visually appealing.

Maybe you're one of those insecure people. Jenner is one of a kind.

• Will

God no. She is hideous. I'd rather bang Hillary Clinton than date Kylie Jnner

Yes

Yep. I think all of the celebrities you mentioned are pretty. However theyre not that "goddess" kind of pretty. Yes they are cute but not everyone has the same taste. Not everyone is attracted to a certain good looking person.

Yes, she is pretty in looks, shallow as a drunk p*ss puddle. Mostly girls want to be her because she is desirable, guys want to do her because she is desirable, but she is probably not relationship material. She would need an equally shallow boyfriend, just like her sisters.

Yeah

• Satan

People want to be like her, because the media repeatedly tell us she's pretty.

Some people are just too easily swayed.