I needs a template for SWOT analysis, i need make SWOT Analyze for Publishing house, i need it for my university assignment?

Actually, I could do it in sections in Word, but I I would like more to make it look nice graphically, I am looking for a free template for PowerPoint, or Excel.

I just want to make it looking good :-)

Favorite Answer

If you can't competently divide Word, PowerPoint, nor Excel into quadrants, you won't be able to use a template, either.

So basically, you have a college level assignment to do and want someone to do it for you.

I think you should sack up, create the SWOT like a man, and have some self respect. You can't go through life expecting everyone else to do something for you. You hear that thumping sound coming from your bedroom? That's your room mate takiking care of your girlfriend for you. She's getting more than a template.

You're welcome for the advice and insight. I thank you in advance for being awarded best answer.