did Justin Bieber really insult Prince after his death on instagram?

Favorite Answer

No people are taking it out of context. All he said was Prince wasn't the last great entertainer alive and people took that to mean he was talking about himself. I really don't think he was. He was just saying there are other great performers alive.

He wasn't wrong, We still have Stevie Wonder, Elton John, Paul Mccartney,Mariah Carey, Celine Dion Aretha Franklin,Patti LaBelle,Madonna for examples. He Just shouldn't of said it on the day of his death and waited a few days.

Prince fans are blowing it way out of proportion. No matter what Justin does or says he gets hated for it. I'm not even a Justin Bieber fan but people need to cut the guy some slack.

I think people are taking what he said the wrong way. I think he just meant that there are other great performers around and that Prince wasn't the last good performer ever like the person who posted the picture said. However, Justin shouldn't have commented that, regardless of his intentions behind it, so soon after his death. That's just disrespectful.

I'm not a Justin Bieber fan, but like Rachel said, its true. Also, Prince himself wasn't a great performer, honestly... I hate his voice, vocally he has no talent, heck, Justin himself has more talent than he has ever had, his voice is annoying and its basically talking. He has no true talent.

No he didn't. The comment was obviously photoshopped, a lot of people do that