C5
Lv 5
C5 asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 years ago

how big is Josh Norman going to be for the Redskins?

Update:

i never really followed him when he was with the panthers but is he a huge upgrade?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Could be hugely helpful, could be a huge bust. He had a great 2015 season but one great season does not warrant the contract he got so the Redskins better hope he pulls through. It'll be interesting to see how he does when he's not the 5th best player on the defense also.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Redskins secondary has been very questionable in the recent past. The last season he had for Carolina was unbelievable and literally came out of nowhere. Before this year. he was a middle of the road second string corner borderline nickelback. If he continues his success, which he most likely will given Carolina does not run scheme-oriented defense (i.e other corner busts that came from a scheme-based defense including Byron Maxwell and Brandon Browner) and that he showed he could man up anybody, I predict a very good season out of him and the fact that Redskins already had an above average pass rush, I could see big things from this defense.

• Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

Panthers didn't play man coverage. They played a Tampa 2 zone with Kuechly in the seam.

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Actually, it depends on his work ethic during every offseason. If Josh Norman works hard and performs very well in practice every day, he will greatly improve his chances of becoming an elite NfL cornerback for the Washington Redskins in the future.

• sam
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Joshua Norman[2] (born December 15, 1987) is an American football cornerback for the Washington Redskins of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Carolina Panthers in the fifth round of the 2012 NFL Draft. He played college football at Coastal Carolina.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

If he can perform, he'll be huge. That Redskins defense was very underrated in my opinion last year.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

He'll be the RG3 of the Washington secondary.

• 4 years ago

we will have to see

• Deano
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Mediocre team adding a great CB. They'll still be mediocre.

• 4 years ago

6'

• 4 years ago

bring it on and my boy Dez Bryant will shred him up,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.