How many countries have you visited?

Where are you from?

I'm an Indian. I have been to the USA, Canada, New Zealand, Russia and Japan.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Born England.

Been around the World on work and for pleasure, 4 times.

Not been to India (but my husband has on 4 occasions), Canada, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc., or the Arctic/Antarctic (nearest is very South of NZ South Island, and Finland). Just back from a couple of weeks in Madeira. So -

The British Isles all over, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Man, Austria, France (all over touring, camping, cruising), Spain, Menorca, Majorca, Azores, Italy, Germany, Elba, Fiji, Gibralter, Malta, Goza, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Croatia (when it was Yugoslavia), Cyprus, Israel, Greece mainland/Santorini, Ios, Aegina, Evia, Netherlands, Belgium, Bruges, Tallin (Estonia), Switzerland, Caribbean islands (St. Thomas, St. John, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, Tortola, St. Maarten, Australia, Luxemburg, USA (Los Angeles, San francisco, Monterey, Castro Valley), South Africa (Jo'burg, Kruger NP, Cape Town), Scandinavia (Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway), St. Petersburg

• Login to reply the answers
  • Betty
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

USA

Hong Kong

Japan

Singapore

Canada

Switzerland

Greece

Spain

Cyprus

France

Portugal

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

USA, Japan, Taiwan, Italy, France. I'm from Canada

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Namaste. I've been to 26 countries including India and Nepal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

i'm english - been to india, malaysia, sri lanka, kenya, mombasa, thailand, china, usa, canada, france, portugal, australia and scotland.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.