Is inhaling a unlit cigarette dangerous and cause cancer?

Good idea. You could probably develop a 40-a-day unlit-smoking habit with no health consequences, save loads of cash by reusing the same cigarette, avoid any bar or restaurant smoking-bans as strictly speaking you would not be smoking in the usual sense and at the same time laugh like crazy at those e-cigarette vaping people who have to step outside, avoid annoying conversations with people as everyone would avoid you like the plague, and all this while maintaining a completely fresh unique individualistic style. always lead never follow !

how could unlit cigarette cause cancer? you are not inhaling the smoke! I use an unlit cigarette to keep me from actually smoking the thing!

Thats like asking if I open a bottle of wine and put the bottle to my lips but not drink it will I get liver cancer?

There are many chemicals in them. That you would be inhaling in small doses. Which can't be good for you overall.

It is less dangerous than a lit cigarette.

Its 1% tobacco juice 99% toxic poisons, so....

• Willie

Yes, if you think so.

• alan

NO. but your a idio

• Matt

No

Sigh....and what would be the point in that??