Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

LIBERALS ACTUALLY BELIEVE MEN LIKE BRUCE JENNER CAN BE WOMEN LMAO!!!!!?

Update:

I can take a sh¡t and put sprinkles on it, and call it chocolate icecream bada, but that doesn't make it icecream

Update 2:

Lol, 0/10 anon.

His name was bruce, and he will always be a man.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

This is ridiculous. Bruce Jenner is a man. He was born a biological man and will always be. He can think he's a woman all he wants but no matter what, he's always going to be reminded that he's not when he goes to the bathroom and has to stand up to pee. It's kind of like disowning your biological mother. You can deny your mother is your mother, but no matter what, she shat you out of her female part, which Bruce Jenner so desperately wants but can't have.

• 5 years ago

Thats interesting. (Not a real question...but interesting.)

It is even more interesting when you consider Bruce Jenner is a Conservative.

• Jon
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

It's not that funny that is what they believe... it is actually sad and a little scary.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Fvcking Iran is more up to speed on this issue than so many people in the United States. Holy crap.

The reality is that most trans people you meet, you would not know they were trans unless they told you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

No, we don't think that, because we understand transgender issues, unlike right-wing wackos who only know how to hate.

Educate yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxsQFuNkIEo

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I believe her name is Caitlyn and I don't believe she was ever a man.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.