Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 4 years ago

Have you ever met a celebrity in person before?

Some female named Maame Efua from Ghana Tema Community 2 is secretly Britney Spears. Her sister is Maame Rich and her mother is Minase. Her mother is secretly Taki Minase from hentai bible black. Some guy named Michael Lawrence is secretly Lil Wayne and he used to attend Piagentini Jones Middle School. Some female named Jaleesa is secretly Kelly Rowland and she used to attend 339 school of communication technology. Some guy named Rodney is secretly Isaac Slade and he used to attend Washington Irving High School. Some female named Kiara is secretly Ciara Harris and she used to attend High School for environmental studies. Some female named Emily is secretly Selena Gomez and she used to attend High School For Environmental Studies. Some woman named Ms.Smith is secretly Katy Perry and she works as an English teacher at high school for environmental studies.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

I met Richard Dreyfuss.

• 4 years ago

I got to meet Donna Douglas once. You know, Ellie Mae Clampett?

• 4 years ago

yes, I've met a few here and there but it's not like I know them. They were nice enough to say hello.

• 4 years ago

Ross Perot (kind of, he was 5 feet away) and Lionel Richie (much more personal. talked to him and served him dinner in a restaurant).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Yes.

• 4 years ago

Yes.

Through him we have obtained access to this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in our hope of sharing the glory of God. (Romans 5:2)

MARANATHA! Come, Lord Jesus, COME!

• 4 years ago

I wish I could answer this question,but I be sellout labeled.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

U are weird like person who ask

what if a lizard take over swamp

and proffessor say questions

and ........

FUKN WEIRDO WHO ARE YOU

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

yes I have..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.