NWA-TNA Fantasy PPV: Weekly #30: TNA/New Japan: Hardcore Justice: Who would win this match card? + WQ Inside?

Welcome to the another edition of NWA-TNA Fantasy PPV: TNA/New Japan: Hardcore Justice. We're live in Allianz Arena at Munich, Germany. I will do TNA Universe Mode Fantasy PPV every week. So, If you have the power, you can vote/choose the winners of every one of these match of this match card. The crossover interpromotional wrestling of NWA and NJPW still continues.

Current Champions:

NWA-TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Jay Lethal

NWA-TNA X Division Championship: Prince Devitt

NWA-TNA King of the Mountain Championship: Drew Galloway

NWA-TNA World Tag Team Championship: Bullet Club

NWA-TNA Knockouts Championship: Taylor Wilde

Here's What happened on NWA-TNA Fantasy PPV #29:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160...

This is Tonight's match Card, Pick the winners of every match of your choice and, Rate each match 0/5 Stars or match overall 0/10 and Rate PPV Overall 0/10. What is you opinion? (Either Winner by Pinfall, Submission, Disqualification, Countout, KO, or Draw/No contest (no winner))

Match #1: 3-Way Dance match for the NWA-TNA Knockouts Championship

Angelina Love vs. Gail Kim vs. Taylor Wilde (c) (w/Scott D'Amore)

Winner:

Match #2: Singles match for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship

Jushin Thunder Liger (c) vs. Psicosis

Winner:

Match #3: Singles match

Kid Kash vs. Jerry Lynn

Winner:

Update:

Match #4: 4-Way Elimination Tag Team match for the IWGP Tag Team Championship

The LAX (Hernandez & Homicide) (w/Sarita) vs. Beer Money (James Storm & Bobby Roode) (c) (w/Jacqueline) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. Killer Elite Squad (Davey Boy Smith Jr. & Lance Archer)

Winner:

Match #5: ECW Extreme Rules match

Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer

Winner:

Match #6: Singles match

Gregory Shane Helms vs. Tigre Uno

Winner:

Update 2:

Match #7: 12-Man Tag Team match

The Bullet Club (Prince Devitt, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, Kenny Omega, Tama Tonga, & Bad Luck Fale) vs. Team Canada (Christian Cage, Petey Williams, Eric Young, Johnny Devine, A-1, & Joe E. Legend) (w/Scott D'Amore)

Winner:

Match #8: First Blood match

Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy

Winner:

Match #9: 3-Way Dance Elimination match for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship

Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Winner:

Update 3:

Main Event: No Disqualification match for the NWA-TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Jay Lethal (c) vs. A.J. Styles

Winner:

WQ: What do you think about this NWA-TNA Mode Fantasy PPV Weekly #30: Hardcore Justice (Any Comments and Suggestions)?

BQ: IYO, What is the best match of the night and best moment of the night that you ever seen (In this NWA-TNA Universe Mode Fantasy PPV)?

Update 4:

BQ2: What Wrestlers of TNA or NJPW wrestlers do you want to see next week? (Past, Present or Dead wrestlers. Doesn't evening matter from TNA or NJPW.)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Match #1: 3-Way Dance match for the NWA-TNA Knockouts Championship

Winner: Gail Kim. 7/10.

Winner: Jushin Thunder Liger. Good Match. 7.5/10.

Kid Kash vs. Jerry Lynn

Winner: Kid Nash. 7/10

Match #4: 4-Way Elimination Tag Team match for the IWGP Tag Team Championship

The LAX (Hernandez & Homicide) (w/Sarita) vs. Beer Money (James Storm & Bobby Roode) (c) (w/Jacqueline) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) vs. Killer Elite Squad (Davey Boy Smith Jr. & Lance Archer)

Winner: The Young Bucks. Awesome Match. 9.5/10.

Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer

Winner: Raven. 7/10.

Winner: Tigre Uno. 8/10.

Match #7: 12-Man Tag Team match

The Bullet Club (Prince Devitt, Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows, Kenny Omega, Tama Tonga, & Bad Luck Fale) vs. Team Canada (Christian Cage, Petey Williams, Eric Young, Johnny Devine, A-1, & Joe E. Legend) (w/Scott D'Amore)

Winner: The Bullet Club. 8/10.

Winner: Matt Hardy. 6/10.

Match #9: 3-Way Dance Elimination match for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship

Winner: Kazuchika Okada. Spectacular Match. 10/10.

Main Event: No Disqualification match for the NWA-TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Winner: AJ Styles. The Bullet Club has cost Jay Lethal for NWA/TNA world Heavyweight Championship. It's still outstanding match. AJ Styles had joined with The Bullet Club once again. All them are equally as The Champions with Dominance in TNA. 9/10.

WQ: Phenomenal Card. I'm going to rate it at least 10/10.

BQ: The Best Match of the night is in 3 day dance match for IWGP Heavyweight Championship. The Best Moment would be AJ Styles to be in the Bullet Club.

• Candle
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Match #1: 3-Way Dance match for the NWA-TNA Knockouts Championship

Winner: I'd have Taylor win, but that's because I was a huge fan of her's back in the day. This would be a great opener, although I'd personally probably omit Love. (3/5)

Winner: I'd have Liger retain. I'm not really positive on how much of a legacy Psicosis has in Japan. This would be a great throwback 90's cruiserweight battle, and potentially my favorite on the card 5/5

Kid Kash vs. Jerry Lynn

Winner: Battle of the old X-Division/ECW guys. I think these two wrestle too alike to pull off something truly special. It'd be good,but considering Kash's more reserved style that came with aging, and Jerry's health being a factor potentially, I'd give this a solid 3/5 tops.

4-Way Elimination Tag Team match for the IWGP Tag Team Championship

Winner: I'd have Beer Money win, just because I think it'd be interesting to see them go to Japan. I probably would've made this the opener, and maybe have Kim/Wilde minus Angelina a co-main event for the women. 4/5. Mostly because of card placement. Too much action at once. Let a crowd catch it's breath after Lynn/Kash

Raven vs. Tommy Dreamer

Winner: Raven, of course. Depending on which Raven you get, this could be a good or terrible match. The Extreme Rules caveat adds a needed crutch, but I'd be afraid of them leaning on it too heavily, even for a Raven/Dreamer match. Despite Raven's health and potential motivation because of it, this isn't really a match I want to see again. 2/5

Winner: Helms wins. I'm not huge on Tigre and I don't know if Helms can make Tigre look good and keep himself looking strong at the same time. 2/5

Update 2: Match #7: 12-Man Tag Team match

Winner: I give it a 4/5. Adding A-1 to any match is a horrible idea. I do like the inclusion of Joe E Legend and Christian Cage in team Canada though, picks up the work rate a bit. Bullet Club wins

Winner: 3/5. The Hardy's are a great tag team, but their singles encounters have never lived up to the hype. Jeff wins

Winner: 3/5, and I only say this because I'm not sure New Japan has ever done 3 Way Dances before in singles capacity, and I'm not sure if they'd know how to handle it. I'd give Nakamura the win in a feel good moment

Winner: 5/5. This might be my match of the night. I'd give Jay the win in yet another feel good warm and fuzzies moment.

• 4 years ago

gosh this is alot

kim

liger

lynn

LAX

raven

uno

bullet club

matt

nakamura

styles

im going to give this 8/10

rate mine please? had to break it up into two posts: part 1: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160... part 2: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.