Best Choke for First Time Trap Shooting?

I plan to try my hand at shooting trap for the first time soon. Yes, this is trap where the targets fly away from you. I have a Mossberg 500 12 guage. I have an 18.5" smooth-bore barrel and a 28" "field" barrel which accepts screw-in chokes. I have Full, Modified, and Improved Cylinder chokes... show more I plan to try my hand at shooting trap for the first time soon. Yes, this is trap where the targets fly away from you.

I have a Mossberg 500 12 guage. I have an 18.5" smooth-bore barrel and a 28" "field" barrel which accepts screw-in chokes.

I have Full, Modified, and Improved Cylinder chokes tubes for the 28" barrel.

Based on what I've found online, my best option is probably the 28" barrel with the Modified Choke. A lot of people say they use full choke once they get the hang of it but something with a little more spread might help a first timer.

If it matters I'll be shooting Remington Gun Club shells with either 7.5 or 8 size shot. I will obviously be shooting from the 16 yard line for my first day.

Any input is welcome. Thanks in advance.