Alan asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 years ago

What's my personality?

I'm 17, I'm a High school junior, I get anxious & stressed very easily, I'm shy around people (especially girls around my age group), I can be very gullible, I obsess over one certain topic, I like being alone in my room watching old ads on youtube or watching tv shows I like, I talk very fast, It's hard to for me to get out & do stuff, I'm a good person, I care about every human being, but sometimes I get mood swings which can make look like a bad person, & I have Asperger's.

It is very likely a result of being vaccinated. William Mount has some good articles like 'The cure for Autism' which may also help you as it is a result of toxins in the vaccination. These need to be removed for you to feel better.

Well.. you kinda answered your question. You have Asperger's.. it's a mild form of autism which makes you act the way you describe.

You remind me of Jesse Eisenberg

Source(s): That's not a bad thing by the way