Ariana asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 years ago

Vaginal Lesions During Period?

I am 14 and during my period I get these sores,around my clitoras and in my outer labia.BEFORe you think its herpes I have only had sex once and ik fir a fact they do not have any STD's. Evem before I had sex I still got these soars. They hurt and I wamt to know what they are? They arent scabs and they dont puss, they just hurt and kinda red

Favorite Answer

Do you use pads/sanitary towels? If yes, I believe this is your problem. The pad is rubbing and causing sensitive areas and cause small, sore bumps.

You can do a few things about this, you can switch to tampons if you can, use a sort of cream like sudocream to prevent friction or try thinner pads from a different brand as you could be allergic!

I hope this helps

1

Source(s): This cured my herpes... https://herpesfix.org/?5bq24

The area you're talking about is your vulva, not your vagina, and chances are what menstrual products you use may be the cause - commercial pads will rub and you may be allergic to ingredients in the menstrual pads too.

At 14 years old you cannot consent to sex, if someone had sex with you then you really need to talk to someone about what happened because this is not healthy for you and if they were much older than you then this is potentially a crime. You also CANNOT know for a fact they do not have an STD, especially if your partner was male as there's no test for HPV in men, frankly if they're having sex with a 14 year old then they clearly do not care about you at all so cannot be trusted not to have given you something (many STD's have no symptoms) - GET TESTED.

Yes I do. Ingrown hairs might be it. I was told to never go over the same spot twice and i do sooooo.

Do you shave your pubic area? They could be ingrown hairs.