For the Kids who were born in the 1990's:Do you remember your cable channel lineup including the networks name? Continuing below.?

Repeating and Continuing the question(s): For the kids who were born in the 1990's:Did you have cable or satellite and which provider did you/ your parents use? Do you remember your channel lineup or not? and if you do remember the channel line-up how many channels did you have in all. and what were the networks of each channel without looking at a tv guide if it came with one? I just want to know if you remember your channel lineup from when you all were a kid. and my tv channel was localized free cable thanks to my ex-step-grandad(was a step-grandad but not anymore long story, but not interested in telling it at this point). localized free cable and I only had 38 channels in all( starting with channel 2 goes up to channel 39. and here are the channel and what networks were on each channel in the update.

here are channels 2 to 25

2-TBS

3-WGN

4-HBO

5-FOX

6-SPANISH TALKING SHOW CHANNEL

7-ABC

8-PBS/PBS KIDS

9-WATL/WB KIDS

10-CBN(I THINK) IT WAS A NEWS CHANNEL

11-NEWS OR HOME SHOPPING NETWORK

12-TBN(Trinity Broadcasting Channel)

13-Home shopping network or news

14-AMC/TMC or some type of movie channel

15-TNT

16-Discovery/Discovery Kids Channel

17-USA

18-A&E

19-CNN

20-Noggin/Nick Jr.

21-ABC Family

22-Cinemax(free and not blocked on my old tv

23-Nickelodeon

24-Spike TV

25-History

here are channels 26 to 39

26-music video or sports channel not sure

27-vh1/mtv1 not sure

28-music video or sport channel

29-music video channel not sure

30-Weather Channel(the blue square with the white words "The Weather Channel inside the blue square)

31-Sports or sometime

32- sports or something

33-CMT/Lifetime

34-Sports/News

35-Sports/News

36Sports/News or CMT

37-SciFi(Now Syfy) had the regular spelling in my day

38-TLC

39-HGTV

That was my channel lineup from when i was a kid from the moment i was born until 2008 or so.

what the heck is a wonam

and i want you to say yes i remember and put the name of the provider whether it was cable, or satellite, and list your channels alongside your networks like i did otherwise just say i remember my provider and my provider was this cable or satellite provider this: "put name of provider here" and if you don't remember just say these words "I don't remember my channel lineup or my provider from when i was a kid.

And to clarify, My name is Mr. Noneyabusiness4321 which my user name is noneyabusiness4321, but full it's Mr. Noneyabusiness4321

Favorite Answer

No, not really. Mind you, never really watched TV so that's no doubt why.

Our cable provider was Telewest. I know we got RTE and the BBC World Service and a French channel that broadcast the most bizarre TV programmes. And I can remember watching Australian kids programmes on another channel but no idea of its name.

(Born 1997 at the Hotel-Dieu de France ('French Hospital'), Beirut, Lebanon).

a wonam