For the Kids who were born in the 1990's:Do you remember your cable channel lineup including the networks name? Continuing below.?

Repeating and Continuing the question(s): For the kids who were born in the 1990's:Did you have cable or satellite and which provider did you/ your parents use? Do you remember your channel lineup or not? and if you do remember the channel line-up how many channels did you have in all. and what were the networks of each channel without looking at a tv guide if it came with one? I just want to know if you remember your channel lineup from when you all were a kid. and my tv channel was localized free cable thanks to my ex-step-grandad(was a step-grandad but not anymore long story, but not interested in telling it at this point). localized free cable and I only had 38 channels in all( starting with channel 2 goes up to channel 39. and here are the channel and what networks were on each channel in the update.

Update:

here are channels 2 to 25

2-TBS

3-WGN

4-HBO

5-FOX

6-SPANISH TALKING SHOW CHANNEL

7-ABC

8-PBS/PBS KIDS

9-WATL/WB KIDS

10-CBN(I THINK) IT WAS A NEWS CHANNEL

11-NEWS OR HOME SHOPPING NETWORK

12-TBN(Trinity Broadcasting Channel)

13-Home shopping network or news

14-AMC/TMC or some type of movie channel

15-TNT

16-Discovery/Discovery Kids Channel

17-USA

18-A&E

19-CNN

20-Noggin/Nick Jr.

21-ABC Family

22-Cinemax(free and not blocked on my old tv

23-Nickelodeon

24-Spike TV

25-History

Update 2:

here are channels 26 to 39

26-music video or sports channel not sure

27-vh1/mtv1 not sure

28-music video or sport channel

29-music video channel not sure

30-Weather Channel(the blue square with the white words "The Weather Channel inside the blue square)

31-Sports or sometime

32- sports or something

33-CMT/Lifetime

34-Sports/News

35-Sports/News

36Sports/News or CMT

37-SciFi(Now Syfy) had the regular spelling in my day

38-TLC

39-HGTV

Update 3:

That was my channel lineup from when i was a kid from the moment i was born until 2008 or so.

Update 4:

what the heck is a wonam

Update 5:

and i want you to say yes i remember and put the name of the provider whether it was cable, or satellite, and list your channels alongside your networks like i did otherwise just say i remember my provider and my provider was this cable or satellite provider this: "put name of provider here" and if you don't remember just say these words "I don't remember my channel lineup or my provider from when i was a kid.

Update 6:

And to clarify, My name is Mr. Noneyabusiness4321 which my user name is noneyabusiness4321, but full it's Mr. Noneyabusiness4321

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, not really. Mind you, never really watched TV so that's no doubt why.

Our cable provider was Telewest. I know we got RTE and the BBC World Service and a French channel that broadcast the most bizarre TV programmes. And I can remember watching Australian kids programmes on another channel but no idea of its name.

(Born 1997 at the Hotel-Dieu de France ('French Hospital'), Beirut, Lebanon).

• 5 years ago

a wonam

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.