Help with exponential application?? thank you!?
Which of the following equations could represent the word problem given?
2. How many cubic feet are in one cubic yard?
3. The formula for the nth term b of a geometric series is b=ar^(n-1). Find n when b=1,024, a=16 and r=2.
4. If a set has three elements, how many subsets does it have?
5. If a set has 1,024 subsets, how many elements does it have?
6. How many bicycle license tags can you make with four numeral spaces? Use 10 digits and no blank spaces.
7. If an agency needs to make 1,000,000 tags, how many numeral spaces should they use? Use 10 digits and no blank spaces.
8. The Farm Agency is to use only the letters A, B, and C to make tags. Let y be the number of tags they can make using n spaces. What is the formula for the number of tags they can make? y = ? ?.
9. What would be the formula if the Farm Agency could use the letters A, B, C, and blank spaces? y = ? ?.