Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 years ago

GNC Food supplement for belly fat? (Normal BMI)?

I went to my local GNC store and asked their pharmacist about what I could do to flatten my midsection. I am constantly normal in my BMI, having very slim limbs (gotten from father) but the thing is, my midsection never seems to improve. I have tried no rice and lemon water but it doesn't seem to work for me to notice evident results.

The pharmacist considered that I'm taking my internship at the hospital *we were advised to eat properly and rice for now for us to avoid fainting due to toxicity of work*...She suggested CLA instead of Burn 60 because I might have palpitations and tachycardia and I just want t make sure if this supplement will be useful with frequent exercise and my food intake. (Was hoping to see results for at least a month or two)

Thanks so much!

• Dan
    Favorite Answer

Nothing will cause you to lose belly fat more than other fat. Your blood flows around your body, and when your blood sugar is low, your liver releases stored sugar, and when that gets low, your body releases hormones into your blood that signal your fat cells to metabolize some of the stored fat. All of your fat cells contribute equally. In places where you have more fat cells, you will notice the change more, but there is nothing you can do to cause fat cells in a particular area to metabolize more fat than other fat cells.

The supplements they sell are full of stimulants. These can mildly suppress your appetite, which is good for weight loss, but they do nothing special for belly fat.

They do, however, raise your blood pressure and sometimes cause cardiac arrhythmias. That's reason enough to avoid them, but as long as they say they are "nutritional supplements", the FDA can't regulate them.

• Giles4 years agoReport

Very informative, terms I can relate to (pharmacy intern) Thanks a lot! I understand more now.

1

Source(s): 100% Natural Garcinia Cambogia Premium - http://PureGarciniaGet.com/?GJZ

lmfao!