Anonymous

Why do Black guys hate Black girls so much?

Black men are constantly disrespecting Black girls, and there is even many videos on YouTube of Black men ranting about Black girls. Yet there is no videos of White men ranting on White women or Mexican men rating on Mexican women.

Why does it seem like every race of men love their own women and respect them, except Black men? Black men have been the meanest to me throughout my life. But even when somebody makes fun of a Mexican woman, all the Mexican men will step in and tell them ,"no" or threaten to beat them up. Why can't Black men be like that with their Black women? Even Black men will join in on making fun of Black women. Why is that? Even White men are very nice and protective of their White women.

Mexicans have been through a lot of bad stuff in history, so Mexicans are much closer with their people and culture.

@Kevin- Blacks marry each other at an 88% rate, that may seem high, but that is actually extremely low and the lowest by far when compared to other races. Whites marry each at a 99% rate. Asians marry each other at a 96% rate. Also remember that even 1% is equivalent to 100s of 1000s of people. So even 1% is a big difference in this case.

& I admit that I never seen a Mexican man ranting about Mexican women.

Most black men love black women. I thought the same thing when I was younger until I got older and started to travel and live in drifferent places. First, a lot of this has to do with where you live in America. When I lived in southern California the black guys didn't even speak to the black women, nevermind paid any attention to them enough to protect them. That was sad. Secondly, its a socio-economic behavior, living in poverty is a hard and stressful life. So, many poor black men harbor feelings of low self worth and release their insecurities onto the only group of people that's closest to them--black women. Thrid, some black men hold ill feelings towards black women because of past bad relationships with them and stereotype them due to insecurity as one as the same. These are the men who are likely to date or marry out of their race and still hold resentment towards all black women. I'm not saying all black men who date/marry out of their race hate black women, but many of them have had bad relationships with black women and decided to never to date them again. Black love is beautiful and its sad that liberalism is distroying black marriages and relationships between black men and women.

• .
      4 years agoReport

You are so full of wish . I think you are another delusional black man. Because black men are the biggest cowards in America. I despise you black men! You filthy cowards!!!!

• .

Black men are basically dead anyway. Why do you even care about 'em? They are happy to be at the bottom of the barrel. They love being at the bottom. They accept money from white men for sexts. That's right , your black man is hoeing his body to WM to pay for his weed addiction. BM is nothing but a whorrre. A drunk, high , Air Jordan wearing, weed smoking, saggy pants wearing, underwear showing, unemployed BUM.

Black women, you're a laughing stock because your BM is a complete BUM! Every other race woman knows it but you. BW will be gunned down & buried next to this loser in an unmarked grave in the pauper's cemetery because she stuck by BM while he called her every name in the book.

Source(s): Hee hee hee
  • DA

black guys seem to love me . I must be special but don't group every black man together . I'm sure theyre are white men who complain about white men .You're probably just so focused on what black men do

My man, who is Black, just gave me a back rub and foot massage, he likes me plenty enough. lol. There are also youtube videos of intelligent Black men exalting Black women. I know, I know I've seen those terrible videos of Black men bashing Black women but you can tell these particular Black men are effed up. Usually these Black dudes had horrible relationships with Black women, or more like Black girls, got some random young, Black female pregnant and they:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JHcMAutyVB4/VFWBzs5WvuI/...

And then resents that Black girl, who he played a part in getting pregnant, for all his misfortunes. Then this Black dude thinks he'll do better with a non-Black woman. Unless this boy grows up during this time, he's going to bring the same BS into the next relationship regardless of the ethnicity of that woman. That's why you seeing a lot of White females running around here with biracial babies and Black daddy ain't nowhere to be seen. These boys in men's bodies will not learn and continue blaming everyone but themselves for their misfortunes, and usually that's Black women's fault to them. lol. It was my momma, it was my daddy, it was my baby momma, it's the system, etc. Excuses!

In truth these particular Black men, not all, hate Black girls because they're running away from themselves and their own issues. These types of Black men should not be entertained, cause it bums you out.

Watch stuff like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPBH57BWhpE

Youtube thumbnail

&nohtml5=False

• That's because you've met with mostly those that are bad. There are also good black guys out there. I've seen a lot protect their women

What??? not every black man hates you ..me personally ...I love black wemmon not girls just like any other race out there .....I have major respect to a woman who goeas and makes something of her self ....and love to voice her oppion and ect...expecaly a black female ...from were I grew up in not use to see that ..and miss stick to what u want it is your God given rghit ....

I relly don't believe in disrespecting females ....I wodnt want someone treating me like trash

Cause black women don't deserve protection.

Because I and my 5 brothers love them and an overwhelming majority of my friends and close associates date and marry black women.

Source(s): Some psycho nut is ranting on YouTube. Oh my. There's medication for that. I could post links to all kinds of hateful misogynist. Meh.
    • .
      4 years agoReport

Then why don't you protect black women and children? Why don't you build something?? Black men are ALL talk. A lot of people are just over it. You do not protect your women and frankly, I do not respect black men at all. Not at all.

• cool

I'm sorry but isn't it obvious?

This is the result of overturning anti-miscegenation laws. Asian women do the same thing to asian men, which shows that this is the result of allowing race mixing to take place.