RHH: Sportsdude, If you don't mind how about he have a little debate about The College Dropout vs Late Registration?

So shall we if you don't mind? Ok so in my opinion, why I think The College Dropout was better because really sonically it was better. Plus Ye brought in WAAY more lyricism in Dropout. I mean he didn't rely on features as much as he did on Late Registration. Like Jesus Walks was one of the best lyrical... show more So shall we if you don't mind?

Ok so in my opinion, why I think The College Dropout was better because really sonically it was better. Plus Ye brought in WAAY more lyricism in Dropout. I mean he didn't rely on features as much as he did on Late Registration. Like Jesus Walks was one of the best lyrical songs I heard in the past decade. Production wise, not gonna lie this one goes to Late Registration. But not ALL parts of it. Sampling on TCD was hella better then sampling on LR. Watchu think?

-MC