What is biggest fish?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hey buddy, that's a really good question! I have often wondered the same thing myself. Thank's so much for asking!

It turns out to be a fish called "Balaenoptera musculus" Wow! that's a real mouthful isn't it? Luckily there is another name for regular folks like us: "The Blue Whale." That's a lot easier to say isn't it? Blue whales can grow as big as three hundred feet long, waay bigger then any other fish. The runner up is the Sail Wing Shark (Blattodea dictyoptera) which "only" grows up to two hundred and twenty five feet. Wow! That's still a whopper! Better get a bigger boat. Luckily these giants eat only seaweed so they are no threat to people.

Thanks again for asking and you have a super day!

• ...Show all comments
    • The other thing about this "sail wing shark" is the latin name that was supplied "Blattodea dictyoptera". Try searching that and guess what comes up? Cockroaches and termites. What's the point of just making stuff up when the real answer is easy to find?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

The biggest fish is the whale shark. An average adult species measure 9.7 m (32 ft) long and weigh an average of 9 tonnes. There have been some reports of whale sharks up to 37 tonnes and 17 m.

• Morningfox
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

"Blattodea dictyoptera" -- that's funny. I lost out to a ... cockroach ??! Or is was it a termite?

• 4 years ago

"The whale shark ... is a slow-moving filter feeding shark and the largest known extant fish species. The largest confirmed individual had a length of ... 41.5 ft and a weight of about 21.5 t ... and unconfirmed reports of considerably larger whale sharks exist. Claims of individuals over ... 46 ft long and weighing at least ... 33 t are not uncommon. ..." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whale_shark

• 4 years ago

a whale shark, whale sharks are fish

• jeanette4 years agoReport

no they are not moron.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

My goldfish he is so big like the size of my dick wiener

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Minnow?

• 4 years ago

WHALE SHARKS ARE NOT FISH IDIOTS!!! THEY ARE MAMMALS!!!!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I think it is the Whale Shark.

• 4 years ago

my dick xD

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.