Any good romance action fantasy books?

I like books that are filled with action and lots of romance. Lots of action regarding the girl, ex the guy fighting for the girl or something? Just when the guy is protective of her. And when both the characters are good looking (Or do described). But I don't like regular teen high school settings(I do but not as much as the other ) I like the stories and settings to be based upon a fake or controlled government. Like divergent, hunger games, and etc! I also like fantasy romance that is full of action.

In alls end, I'm looking for books that are filled with lots of romance, lots of action, strong bond between the two characters, strong girl role, fantasy or controlled government, thanks!

Favorite Answer

Will Grayson Will Grayson:

One cold night, in a most unlikely corner of Chicago, two teens—both named Will Grayson—are about to cross paths. As their worlds collide and intertwine, the Will Graysons find their lives going in new and unexpected directions, building toward romantic turns-of-heart and the epic production of history’s most fabulous high school musical.

The Fault in our Stars (This is a really good book. I recommend if you're into romance books)

"The Fault in Our Stars" starts one summer day when Hazel Lancaster goes to her cancer support group and meets Augustus Waters, a 17-year-old who happens to be missing a leg.

Looking for Alaska:

Miles Halter has no idea what’s in store for him when he transfers to his father’s old prep school. He certainly doesn’t anticipate rooming with a short, stocky boy nicknamed "The Colonel" who memorizes the capital and populations of all the countries in the world. He definitely doesn’t predict Takumi, the rapper with the fox hat, or Lara, the quiet Russian girl who is his first date. And he never anticipates a girl like Alaska Young coming into his life and changing it forever.

An Abundance of Kathrines:

When it comes to relationships, everyone has a type. Colin Singleton’s type is girls named Katherine. He has dated–and been dumped by–19 Katherines. In the wake of The K-19 Debacle, Colin–an anagram-obsessed washed-up child prodigy–heads out on a road trip with his overweight, Judge Judy- loving friend Hassan. With 10,000 dollars in his pocket and a feral hog on his trail, Colin is on a mission to prove a mathematical theorem he hopes will predict the future of any relationship

Paper Towns:

Quentin Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she cracks open a window and climbs back into his life–dressed like a ninja and summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge–he follows

After their all-nighter ends and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to discover that Margo, always an enigma, has now become a mystery. But Q soon learns that there are clues–and they’re for him. Urged down a disconnected path, the closer he gets, the less Q sees of the girl he thought he knew.

(All of those are by John Green. One of my favorite authors!

Maximum Ride (omfg I absolutely love this series! I don't think you understand. This is literally one of favorites out there! It is absolutely amazing!)

The first book is "The Angel Experiment":

The book is set in the present and centers around the 'Flock', a group of human-avian hybrids (98% human, 2% bird) on the run from the scientists who created them. It focuses on Max (Maximum) Ride, the leader of the 'Flock', and the first-person narrator of the story.

The Pickle King by: Rebecca Promitzer

Bea lives in the nowhere town of Elbow, where it rains so much the residents have green mold growing between their toes. Nothing ever happens in Elbow. Its closest claim to fame is a giant pickle factory, owned by Herman, the Pickle King. Herman's a small-time big shot, a local celebrity...until he turns up dead. And when Bea and Sam stumble across the body--minus one eyeball--in the water-logged basement of a creepy old house, suddenly THEY'RE ones in a pickle! With a mystery to solve, maybe this summer won't be such a bore after all...

Unwind by: Neal Shusterman (Really amazing! I highly recommend no matter what books you're into)

The Second Civil War was fought over reproductive rights. The chilling resolution: Life is inviolable from the moment of conception until age thirteen. Between the ages of thirteen and eighteen, however, parents can have their child "unwound," whereby all of the child's organs are transplanted into different donors, so life doesn't technically end. Connor is too difficult for his parents to control. Risa, a ward of the state, is not talented enough to be kept alive. And Lev is a tithe, a child conceived and raised to be unwound. Together, they may have a chance to escape - and to survive.

Uglies by: Scott Westerfield (Haven't read this but heard it was good)

After befriending the Crims, a group of fellow teens who refuse to take anything in society at face value, Shay starts to question the whole concept of being transformed from an ordinary "Ugly" into a paragon of beauty. And as the Crims explore beyond the monitored borders of Uglyville into the forbidden, Shay must choose between the perks of being Pretty and the rewards of being real.

Hope this helps

• pruess

Action Fantasy Books

I liked the Witch Series by James Clemens. There are five couples in love with each other toward the end of the series. The last book in the series, Witch Star, I think was my favorite one. They have lots of action too and they are fantasy novels.