I can't think of anything to write in a "Thank You" note for our church organist.?

I am going to give the church organist that is playing for our wedding a thank you card. Problem is, is my mind is completely drawing a blank on what to write. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great. Thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

Dear Jane or John or Mrs. Andrews or Mr. Smith, whatever you call them by.

I just wanted to take a quick moment to let you know how much your participation in our wedding ceremony means to us. It is a day to be treasured and you helped make it special. We are so grateful for all that you contributed. Fondest wishes, Jane Allen Smith Or Mr and Mrs James Allen Smith

If the organist didn't have a fee that you already paid then you should include a monetary gift.

Dear Name

Groom and I would like to thank you so much for helping us to have such a wonderful wedding. The music you played was absolutely beautiful. We especially liked the way you played <pick a song you both heard> it will always hold a special place in our heart. Again, thank you for the lovely music.

Sincerely,

Bride

I assume this card will be sent after the wedding? Try something along the lines of

"your beautiful playing was the perfect accompaniment for my walk down the aisle and made the event even more special. Thank you for the time and effort to perform the pieces we selected."

Keep it simple. Dear xxxx, thank you for your graciousness in providing the music for our special day. To add, you didn't ask, but if she is not charging a fee, a gratuity would be nice.

Dear ,

I wanted to extend my thanks for playing at our wedding. Your music was uplifting and made our day so much more special.

Sincerely,

(yeah it is hard to think of a lot to say... thats the best I got sorry)

Dear X,

Thank you for providing such lovely music for our wedding. We are grateful for your help/kindness.

Warmest wishes,

your names

Thank you so much for playing the organ in our wedding. We really appreciated it and it was such a special day for us.