How do I bring up that dad has cancer in my next drivers test?

I just failed my drivers test. Now, I am trying to make a new date in PA and if anyone has any advice on how to make an appointment as soon as possible, that would GREATLY help. Now also, my dad has cancer and is going through chemo (its not too too bad, just really sad), and i want to work in a sympathy angle... show more I just failed my drivers test. Now, I am trying to make a new date in PA and if anyone has any advice on how to make an appointment as soon as possible, that would GREATLY help. Now also, my dad has cancer and is going through chemo (its not too too bad, just really sad), and i want to work in a sympathy angle where i subtly mention it, but I can't just come right out and say it. So I need your help to transition my words into mentioning this. Like if I said "wow I'm really nervous, i just need to drive my dad to chemo." Something like that, but with a smoother transition, my dad said if helps me pass, do it.