"Blindspot" question: Now that she's been identified as Taylor Shaw, why do people, including herself and Weller, still call her Jane Doe?

The show I'm referring to is "Blindspot" on NBC. One of the main characters, who was originally referred to as Jane Doe, because nobody know her and she had memory loss, has now been positively identified by DNA and by that weird dude who works for her, as Taylor Shaw. So why does Weller still call... show more The show I'm referring to is "Blindspot" on NBC.

One of the main characters, who was originally referred to as Jane Doe, because nobody know her and she had memory loss, has now been positively identified by DNA and by that weird dude who works for her, as Taylor Shaw. So why does Weller still call her Jane? Why does everyone at the FBI still call her Jane? And why does she still call herself Jane?
1 answer 1