Megaman Collection PS4 Vs 3ds? Also, Question about DOOM?

I've never played a single Megaman game. The collection is out for PS4 and 3ds. Which should I get it for?

Also, another question. I'm getting DOOM when it comes out in May. I've played a little of the original doom online. At this thrift store, I can get an NES for 80 bucks. Or, I can get Doom 3 for the PS3, and it comes with all 3 games. Should I save up and get the NES, and wait a few months to get Uncharted 4, or should ai just get Doom 3? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

The Mega Man Legacy Collection is available for multiple platforms (PS4, XBox One, PC, 3DS)... so just grab it on the platform that you prefer. If you have a New 3DS (or the NFC reader), going with the collector's 3DS version might provide a better value since it includes extra content & a collectable Amiibo.

As for the question about NES, Doom 3 (PS3) or Uncharted 4... I'm partial for the NES, assuming that it's in good condition (has 2 NES controllers & necessary connectors) & a couple of games... but I've grown up with the NES & enjoy a good chunk of it's library. Beyond that, what do you think you'll be playing / enjoying more...

Hope this sheds light on the subject.