lynn asked in TravelCruise Travel · 4 years ago

Did you like a tropical cruise or an Alaskan cruise better?

I've already been on 2 tropical cruises, Bahamas and mexico, and now were considering going on a third cruise. I loved the tropical cruises but also want to try something new. Is the Alaskan cruise any fun? What were the excursions like? I'm really nervous about booking it because I've heard of people who loved and people who hated it.

Favorite Answer

An Alaskan cruise is one of the most scenic you can go on. Now I have done 3 Alaskan cruises and about 5 tropical cruises. I NEVER heard of anyone who hated an Alaskan cruise. Yes it isn't a beach, lay in the sun cruise. But as far as I am concerned it is one of the BEST cruises you can take. A far as excursions, you can go snorkeling in Alaska. My daughter and son actually went scuba diving there and had one of their best diving experiences EVER. You can go hiking ,or in a jet boat, a kayak in a plane, to a musher, and the list goes on and on. A Alaskan cruise is totally worth doing.