Best used cars for tall drivers?

Update:

I'm 6'5" and looking for a new car. I'm looking to buy for under $10,000. what are some good, reliable cars that I could fit in well for that price? I know bigger vehicles will fit better but I would prefer a sedan for economy and cost less.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

How tall?

I'm 6'2" and have no issues with Corollas / Civics etc. Although to be fair fair I have the seat right back, and rear passengers don't have so much space. A larger car leaves more leg room behind the front seats.

OK a larger SUV may have more head room etc, but the actual seat to pedal distance is generally about the same.

Go to a car yard, and try some different cars for size. They will let you at least sit in as many as you like, adjust the seat, make some "vroom vroom" noises etc. See what suits.

• 4 years ago

Used Cars For Tall Drivers

• 5 years ago

An Acura has lots of leg room and head room as well as it is a nice car!

My sister got a Kia, It is the worlds worse car for head room clearance. A Kia is NOT made for tall people! Her husband was always complaining that his head was hitting the roof. They finally traded it in for a Ford.

• 5 years ago

Lincoln town car. Reliable and they last forever

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • rob m
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

YOU WILL BE EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH A FORD TRUCK CREW CAB, GO TEST DRIVE AND TELL ME YOU DONT LIKE IT, THEY ARE "NOT" LIKE OLD WORK TRUCKS, THEY ARE COMFORTABLE AND HAVE GOOD STEREO'S.I HAVE HAD 4 NOW, I QUIT DRIVING A CAR YEARS AGO. YOU COULD BUY A 2005 FOR 10K.

• 5 years ago

SUV or any vehicle with an upright seating position.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

so try them out for yourself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.