Best mouse and keyboard for Minecraft PVP on Mac!?

So before any trolls say "Get a PC" or "MACS SUCK" I just want you to know I didn't ask for this mac. I am grateful for what I have, though. Anyways, I want to be an un-original F*ck, and play Minecraft PVP. The thing is, the apple mouse and keyboard are horrible for that. I need a QUIET mouse that is compatible with Mac, and a QUIET keyboard that is compatible with mac. So basically, here's a checklist.

Mouse:

QUIET,

Compatible with Mac,

Wireless, (Doesn't have to be Wireless, but I would prefer it.)

Keyboard:

QUIET

I hope someone out there can help me because I cannot afford a fast running PC right now. Thanks.

• SteveO
    Favorite Answer

My MacBook Pro keyboard handles Minecraft just fine with any standard mouse made by Logitech.

In your opinion, what is the best keyboard for gaming/pvp? Do you care about their clickity speed and/or designs?

What features do you need? What is wrong with your current keyboard and mouse? You can use just about any mouse...

http://www.usboverdrive.com/USBOverdrive/Informati...