Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 5 years ago

How to deal with being. A loser?

I was the quarterback in my high school football team and we sucked. Me being a senior and high school almost being over I'm begging to reflect. Over 2 year span of being the starter on varsity I only won one game. One game over 2 years and it was the first game of my junior year, after that we lost every game, it makes me feel terrible. Freshman year we went 5-5 and same record sophomore year. But only one win on varsity, it makes me so depressed, a life failure because I was the quarterback. Anyone have to deal with this?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In Troy Aikman's junior year they only won 2 games. Funny enough, it was enough to make the playoffs. The town chant was "two and eight, going to state!" then they lost the first playoff game.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

hey, I was on a baseball team that went 3-29 one summer. All 3 of our wins came as forfeits at the end of the season because our opponents decided it wasn't worth the drive to our home field out in the boonies to play us and they'd be better off just practicing for the playoffs.

A bad season or two of sports doesn't have to define who you are the rest of your life. That was 15 years ago and now I'm the lead greeter at one of the largest Wal-Mart stores in town.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

My best advice for you is to continue playing football in college.

Just work hard and perform very well in practice every day. In addition, what you need to do this (and every) offseason is eat healthy, exercise by doing weight lifting, and either jogging or going for a long run every day. If you do these things, you will get faster, stronger, and into better shape, which will greatly improve your chances of becoming a successful, top notch quarterback in college football.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Uncle Rico. Live out of your van.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • No
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

Well you have come to the right place. We all hang out here.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.