Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I have weird, dangerous, and impossible kinks? help? I kinda really love blood and knife play, and would enjoy being beat up. I love wounds.?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would see a therapist about this or talk about it because well for one I love BDSM but this is a step up from that. The other thing us the odds if you finding someone who likes what you like is very very low unfortunately. The other thing is though it's a kink you like it's not exactly healthy scars don't always fade losing blood consistently is not healthy. Knives can kill imagine being married for 5 years after a very hard time finding someone like you only to kill him accidentally because he lost too much blood or the knife slipped.

Explore less dangerous kinks like spanking that is similar to beating but brings no harm you can also cause some bleeding and no harm to the person the butt is a safe place generally and hidden.

What about handcuffs or normal sex rough anal sex. Try to avoid this life it will only bring sadness unfortunately.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Weird Kinks

• 5 years ago

o.o you have been watching Saw wayyyyyy to much....but then again a while back I had a dream of making Love to a woman in a bed covered in blood with a Pentagram around it....so I'm just as twisted in the head lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.