Why Do I Want To F**k anthropomorphic male foxes? (WARNING: This is a real question)?

Nick Wilde and Robin Hood (Disney-1973) are ******* hot to me, and I don't know why. I'm not a homosexual nor into bestiality, but I really want ***-**** Nick Wilde and/or Robin Hood. I feel like I have to ask this-it's kind of weird, I think.
Update: also the censored words are f**king and a*s (rear end)-f**k for those who want to know and make pie.
Update 2: Your answers are all very nice and positive- like Robyn calling me a troll and saying I sound like a pedo. I'm too stupid and lazy to find out what those mean but I think they mean good things. Also I love the answer that I should start f-ing myself. Thanks for the support! Hugs, kisses, and WW2 atomic bombs to... show more Your answers are all very nice and positive- like Robyn calling me a troll and saying I sound like a pedo. I'm too stupid and lazy to find out what those mean but I think they mean good things. Also I love the answer that I should start f-ing myself. Thanks for the support! Hugs, kisses, and WW2 atomic bombs to you all!
Update 3: Though the anonymous that said I was a furry and a bisexual is actually answering my question, Robyn's answer is just too true.
Update 4: I now wish I could take back making Robyn being the top answer for Wren is now the funniest. "Now, if you were wanting to get plastic surgery to look like a fox, I d be a little concerned" is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Also thanks for giving a indepth analysis of this question Wren.... show more I now wish I could take back making Robyn being the top answer for Wren is now the funniest. "Now, if you were wanting to get plastic surgery to look like a fox, I d be a little concerned" is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Also thanks for giving a indepth analysis of this question Wren. Here's some candy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3zds9zaDBc