Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 5 years ago

Why Do I Want To F**k anthropomorphic male foxes? (WARNING: This is a real question)?

Nick Wilde and Robin Hood (Disney-1973) are ******* hot to me, and I don't know why. I'm not a homosexual nor into bestiality, but I really want ***-**** Nick Wilde and/or Robin Hood. I feel like I have to ask this-it's kind of weird, I think.

also the censored words are f**king and a*s (rear end)-f**k for those who want to know and make pie.

Your answers are all very nice and positive- like Robyn calling me a troll and saying I sound like a pedo. I'm too stupid and lazy to find out what those mean but I think they mean good things. Also I love the answer that I should start f-ing myself. Thanks for the support! Hugs, kisses, and WW2 atomic bombs to you all!

Though the anonymous that said I was a furry and a bisexual is actually answering my question, Robyn's answer is just too true.

I now wish I could take back making Robyn being the top answer for Wren is now the funniest. "Now, if you were wanting to get plastic surgery to look like a fox, I d be a little concerned" is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Also thanks for giving a indepth analysis of this question Wren. Here's some candy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3zds9zaDBc

Youtube thumbnail

• Robin
    Favorite Answer

who cares troll your starting to act like you are a pedo the way your talking stop being such a troll on yahoo answer

I ll start by saying that everyone has their quirks, and yours is certainly not the strangest one I ve heard about. You probably just find qualities or features that the character/s posses to be attractive, and there is nothing wrong with that, and you are not the first (or last) person to feel the same. There wouldn t be so many animal/human hybrid fandoms on the internet if that weren t true.

Those who have mocked you most likely have their own peccadillos, and only wish to make themselves feel normal by putting you down for yours. But fact is, these things are normal! So don t try to find an answer for it or wonder if there is something wrong with you, as there is no answer and there is nothing wrong with you.

As long as you re not hurting anyone or anything, I say live and let live. Sit back, relax, and don t worry about it.

Now, if you were wanting to get plastic surgery to look like a fox, I d be a little concerned. But what you have here is completely fine. There are plenty of things to worry about in the world, and this is not one of them.

Bruh...SAME *****

BE JEALOUS BITCHES

Everyone has their reasons but you may be stuck with fan art on furaffinity.

• Zaron

Too much internet. That's the answer.

you are a Furrie and are more than likely Bisexual....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhDHx6Cisdg

Youtube thumbnail

You could start by f....ing yourself.