11 Answers

Relevance
  • Alex
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because she is mixed.

Kerry Washington:

Ethnicity: African-American, Afro-Jamaican (African, as well as some English, Scottish, Native American)

(Source: http://ethnicelebs.com/kerry-washington )

So she has white blood, which is apparent in her features. I don't see the Native American, but she is definitely a mix of black and white. The African American side has a good chance of having white blood, and then her Jamaican side has English and Scottish ancestry, which are white as well.

• 4 years ago

Washington is a huge and all know city and is unquestionably valuable send a secondary or simply visit that city. with hotelbye you will find more. One of many symbols of Washington and the entire America is the famous White House, the official residence of the President of the United States. The home of each and every president except George Washington, it absolutely was actually developed by James Hoban in 1792, and following being burned down by British allows in 1814 was rebuilt in 1818. Even though trips of the interior including the East, Blue, Green, and Red Rooms; the Ballroom; and the State Dining Room should be reserved properly in advance, every tourist to Washington may wish to see that famous making, at the very least from the outside. Nearby to the White House will be the elaborate 1833 Greek Revival Treasury Building and the 1871 Executive Office Building, one of the very most impressive previous government buildings in Washington.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Never heard of her, but I just Google imaged her just to answer this question.

She can be East African a little, but not really. But there is no way she is West African. She is most likely mixed with White. I'm 99% sure she has White in her. Her face very Caucasian. I just wiki-ed her and yeah, it said her mom was mixed and has English and Scottish roots. Kerry pretty much looks like a Black English girl.

• 5 years ago

She is black, mixed with some English, Scottish and native American.

Kerry stated it herself in this article, she described her heritage as a "mixed background":

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/ke...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

She looks like an average pretty black girl to me.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Maybe she's mixed.

Source(s): Never met her parents. Someone should ask them.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

She looks East African.

• 5 years ago

She has English and Scottish ancestry, as well as native american.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

@Anon, too pretty to be black. Keri Washington is an awesome sexy thanks to her original n.roid genes not euro genes.

• She has recent admixture.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.