Jonah asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 years ago

The Revenant Movie?

So i really want to see this movie. I heard it's non stop action tho. I like movies with lots of diolouge and a solid story. Does it have this? Im totally fine with tons of violence as long as there is a good story. Thanks!

• Caleb
    Best Answer

It isn't non-stop action. A lot of it is actually silence. Just Glass (the main character) silently trying to survive in the snowy wilderness. Sure, there's a lot of action too, but it also has a great story and is beautifully shot. The entire film was shot using only natural light except for one scene with a campfire because the flames were messing up the shot.

But I agree that action films aren't any good if they are just action. They need a good plot and interesting characters. That's why most action films in recent years aren't any good. Fans just want big explosions and bodies flying everywhere. They couldn't care less about the plot or character development. The Revenant has it all though, so I highly recommend it.

• Jonah4 years agoReport

Thank you so much! Very helpful, I will watch it right hopefully this week. Recent action movies I have been very disappointed in so this should be a nice refresher. Thanks again!

I watched it, pretty okay. a little bit too long but the acting was super good

action & dialog dont usually gotogether