Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 years ago

Should I wear different socks?

I get bullied all the time about my socks. Everyone tells me it's stupid to wear Hanes socks, or white socks in general. The only reason they know the brand of my socks is because sometimes I take my shoes off in class and play with them, I get bullied for that too. A girl litterally asked why i was wearing Hanes socks, and said they're for boys because theyre white with grey heel and toe areas. Idk, is it weird for a girl to wear Hanes socks? I mean the Hanes logo on the bottom is pink so it's obviously a girls sock. I know I shouldn't let them get to me but what do you think?

Favorite Answer

Socks are for feet, which have the same shape regardless of gender. Therefore, there are no "boy" socks and "girl" socks. Wear whatever makes you comfortable, and if anyone makes fun of you about your socks, tell them to get a hobby. Maybe two.

i would change if it was me but lol really bullying over socks that is a new low

ok i dont want to judge you...so you do 1 thing that gets you bullied and that 1 thing leads to another thing so stop that 1 thing and both things will stop getting you embarrassed

Why do you take you shoes off in class?