Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 years ago

Why is America called a free country, when every thing is illegal, and the government controls your life?

The government controls everything,

you can't drink

you cant go on illegal movie websites

you cant jump off a bridge with a parachute

like, I want to have fun with my life

why is it a free country, when nothing is free?

wow, I can have any religion?? ok, I was gonna do that anyway in any other country.. does anyne agree or am I the only one who feels of this.

And If you say, "you cant drink under 21 for your health," well, what if I don't care about it, its my body, not yours, what if I don't care if I die, yolo man, yolo, do something crazy, don't live an average life like school, job, and then you sit down until you die. *sigh*

Favorite Answer

You may be right in some instances, but overall, government can and should establish and enforce sound and reasonable laws. For example, there SHOULD be a law to safeguard the right of a human being to enter into the world, and to prevent the murder thereof.

There SHOULD be a law that guarantees the right of the people to bear arms, and that DOES exist in the 2nd Amendment. There should be no laws infringing upon that right.

Move to China then. Your not being forced to live here.

Africa