Why do so many black men support Trump?

Mike Tyson, Ben Carson, Herman Cain some supporters I see the the crowd etc.
Update: I am half black myself, but I think this is stupid. He lied about black crime on twitter, got sued for discrimination, said the president was born in Africa, lied that he never knew David duke etc. Not to mention 90% of "all lives matter," xenophobes who have prejudices towards Muslims and Mexicans feel... show more I am half black myself, but I think this is stupid. He lied about black crime on twitter, got sued for discrimination, said the president was born in Africa, lied that he never knew David duke etc. Not to mention 90% of "all lives matter," xenophobes who have prejudices towards Muslims and Mexicans feel the same was about us.
Update 2: More importantly he said he wants to put a database on Muslims and wants to ban Muslims from entering this country. 45% of Africa is Muslim and a plurality of Muslim Americans are black(25%.) Trump and his supporters hate half the world who looks like black or half black people. If 45% of Europeans were... show more More importantly he said he wants to put a database on Muslims and wants to ban Muslims from entering this country. 45% of Africa is Muslim and a plurality of Muslim Americans are black(25%.)

Trump and his supporters hate half the world who looks like black or half black people. If 45% of Europeans were white, fascist redneck Trump supporters would never support banning half of them from coming here.

Yet so many black men support Trump. Why?
Update 3: *If 45% of Europeans were *Muslim